Sunday, July 27, 2014

Craigslist

I never sold anything on Craigslist before.  I bought several things.  I also used it to establish market prices for other items.  But I never sold anything on Craigslist.

Last week I place an item up for sale.  The asking price is $650.  I priced it about $100 below the cloud of similar items.  Mostly, I just want it gone. 

I have yet to sell an item through Craigslist.

I have had a dozen emails asking if I would take $300 or $400 dollars, cash money.

I have had three offers of $600, but they insist that I take $100 now and "they will pay me the rest when they get it."  I assume the expect to take possession of the property after they give me the first $100.  I may have been born at night but I was not born last night.

I am down to one viable offer.  The gentleman lives in Lansing, about 20 miles away.  He is in the military and will have enough money after he gets paid August 1.

I looks like God wants this man to have the item I am selling.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.