Thursday, December 5, 2013

Boy's Night Cooking

Fudge Oatmeal Cookie Brownies
Kubota was also inspired.  He cleaned a portion of the floor in front of his sister's bedroom door.  He carefully blended and sculpted a "Cleveland Steamer" of peanut butter and powdered sugar.

The color was perfect but the flash bleached it out.

"Oh, sissy....your dog made a mess that you need to clean up!"

Belladonna, "Right.  And how do you know it was my dog that made that mess?"

Kubota, "By the taste", stooping down and loading up a big, double finger full. 

"Yup.  It was Herc."

Mrs ERJ calls this "guy humor."  She uses the same tone that I use when I say "chick flick".   I don't understand the appeal but because I love my "chicks" it is enough that those movies give them joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.