|It looks like I beat the rush.|
|A sampling of what I bought. I am only showing one of each item. I bought multiples of some items.|
- Calcium Carbonate antacid and Ranitidine, I find myself more vulnerable to acid stomach than I used to be. Part of it is due to the low-dose aspirin and some is that I am less tolerant of spicy foods. Also, Mrs ERJ takes CaCO3 for bone health.
- Hydrocortisone cream, good for poison ivy and bug bites.
- Stretch wrap, good for binding wounds on fingers or body parts that must flex.
- Methyl-salicate & menthol cream, muscle pain. My assumption is that life could become much more physical.
- Bandages and Triple Antibiotic, uses are obvious
- Enteric coated, low dose aspirin, for our tickers and for pain and fever relief.
- Diphenhydramine, antihistamine for allergies. Can be used as a sedative in a pinch. Pills can be crushed and moistened for a topical paste.
- Vitamin pills.
|Some of the bulkier items. All stuff we will use in the next year.|
- Chocolate, universal defense against the dark arts
- Coffee, elixir of coherent thought
- Dental care items
- Socks, life is likely to get more physical and footwear takes a beating
- Peanut butter, calorically dense and time efficient to prepare.
Total cost, about $130. Mrs ERJ gave me the go-ahead as long as I worked from a list. While $130 might seem like a lot of money this is all stuff we use anyway and there are men who spend more than that for cosmetics in a week.