Thursday, September 17, 2026

"...non-practicing White" and other stupidity

My IQ dropped ten points in the first 10 seconds

I clicked on a link that another blogger had posted and it took me to a Progressive talking about the Lindsay Clancy trial. The Progressive identifies as "a non-practicing White".

Sharia Law enclaves in Michigan

I am willing to consider the possibility. Presumably, that means that victims (or their families) can amputate the right hand of shop-lifters from those communities and castrate rapists. 

Q: What do you call a first-offender from Dearborn? 
A: "Lefty".

Q: What about a rapist from Hamtramck? 
A: "Squeal O'Neil" or "Squeaky" or "Mickey Mouse", your choice.

Jonesing for a 6.5mm Creedmoor

I don't need another firearm.

I do have the dies to reload this caliber.

One of the Creedmoor's selling points is its mild recoil. The Ammo.com comparison claims that the .308 Win generates 50% more recoil energy than the Creedmoor. Lower recoil from "factory ammo" is a major selling point when introducing kids to shooting.

Maybe I can talk Handsome Hombre into buying one. 

Inflation 

Another consideration is that firearms hold value better than most other items I could purchase. Inflation driven by fuel prices is accelerating. And it isn't just at the fuel-pump. Many of our gadgets come from eastern Asia and they are being slammed by oil availability MUCH more severely than we are. Low availability drives up price of production and it will get passed along.

Hold onto your shorts, we are likely to be in for a wild ride. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.