Saturday, September 5, 2026

Abdulrahman Mohamed El-Sayed

That time U.S. Senate candidate El-Sayed fixated on J.D. Vance's children

Link to video  (posted April 17, 2026)

Abdulrahman Mohamed El-Sayed is the Democrat candidate for Michigan's open U.S. Senate seat. 

In 89 seconds of run-time (39:02-to-39:33 and 40:00-to-41:00), he mentions J.D. Vance's children FIFTEEN TIMES, often referring to them as "brown kids".

That creeps me out: A politician fantasizing about his opponent's children the way a drunk frat-boy babbles about his rape-fantasies.

By any rational standard, specifically mentioning anybody else's children FIFTEEN TIMES in a minute and a half, on a public podcast, is not normal. At a minimum, he is projecting his own prejudices against people-of-color. The most sinister interpretation of the dialog is that it is a veiled threat against the VPOTUS's family.

Decide for yourself

Transcript of relevant portion of the video (for those without the stomach or time to watch the video clip). I included a little bit of the lead-in to provide some context.

38:29: The most outlandish things. And I think he's (Vance) literally just saying it to kind of appease like the dorks in the conservative circles that could then clip it and make a funny video on the internet and make a meme. Whenever he speaks, I just it just comes off like gimmicky. It just comes off like Here's the thing

38:44: What do you think is going through Usha's head when he talks?


38:50: She's like, "Damn, I have to sleep with him." [laughter] I mean, like I mean, I guess she's pregnant, so I guess I guess something's happening. But like, man, like you got to imagine like truly zero charisma.

39:02: None. Right. And like can you imagine like he's got brown kids.

39:07: At some point he's going to have to have a really awkward conversation kids.

39:11: You'll be like, you know, like you made your career hating people who are friends and people that look like his kids. Yeah.

39:18: Saying I there was a video of him saying that it's completely okay for you to not want your neighbor to not speak English.

39:25: So I'm thinking I saw a photo of him at Thanksgiving. They're speaking Hindi. Weird. His kids his kids' grandparents. Mhm.

39:33: Like how you have that conversation with them. Yeah.

***He can't leave it alone***

(Still talking about J.D. Vance and speculating on his "lack of charisma")


40:00: And I don't know what's worse. Part of me is like it must suck to live inside your head to know that your entire politics is incoherent with the way you live your life.

40:10: How do you deal with that every day?

40:11: Like there's a cognitive dissonance that comes out and like maybe just sucks out his charisma. I don't huge like huge cognitive dissonance.


40:16: Just just absolutely because he's got to look at his kids and be like, "Yeah, those are brown kids.

40:19: They're mine." You know what I mean? And I had brown kids who was I have brown kids. I love my brown kids. And I think my brown kids are just as American as

40:26: everyone else. JD Vance has brown kids who thinks he he thinks are less American than everyone else. Like that's wild to look at your own kids and be

40:34: like you don't actually belong as much in this country that I brought you into. Yeah. That's that's so sad.

40:39: How do you like I just part of me is just like bro like it must break you every time you like hug your own kids. Like I'm so sorry.

40:46: One of these days we're going to see the kids that are going to grow up and we're going to hear from them. We're going to hear their story.

40:50: We are. And you know the funny thing about it is JD Vance is is his kids are probably going to grow up and like do everything they can to undo his politics. I mean and I hope they will like honestly because they'll be more coherent than he will.

41:01: True. I mean that is true. Just and honestly like JD Vance's kids I love you. Like Usha like get out. Okay. Still got time.

I am struggling to not editorialize. You have brains and life-experiences. Use them.

9 comments:

  1. There is a huge difference in what the left thinks conservative values are and what conservatives actually value. This is shown in the constant "hate has no place..." slogans while their blackshirts attack and burn, their average supporters harass and prevent any discussion on any topic (abortion) they dislike. Hate is what they value, recruit and exercise, while projecting it as a conservative core belief.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. for the mostpart I think its DARVO.
      narcissists, sociopath and psychopaths generally don't know anything is wrong with themselves

      Delete
  2. What I, a "person of non-color", heard this "person of color" saying is that he is unfit to live in America, let alone act as a representative, just like all the "people of color" who don't have the wherewithall to act like a "person of non-color".

    People of color, like aloha-snackbar here, were designed to live in the tropic zones, not the temperate zones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sayed really does sound like an 18 year old Valley Girl who is desperately trying to move up from last place in her social circle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Introducing Mr. Bell Curve. The creep is appealing to the masses by terms they use and understand. This to create a movement. He has no intention of changing his position. But he needs them at this moment.

      Delete
  4. There are some very strange people getting into the political spotlight. The MSM just loves these outcasts. They will not debate ideas; they just keep spouting platitudes. This will not end well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well if it makes ya feel any better, Joe - you are not the intended audience for this brave and articulate soliloquy of lofty democrat virtue.
    Mind you, I am no innocent in this. My advice is that in the near future your skin is going to be your tribe regardless of your politics, and Whitey better tribe up now because these noble people of colour are doing it and most of them want to take your chit and kill you.
    But whadda I know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Going to suck for people like Vance who are in mixed-race marriages. There will be no safe place if all neighborhoods polarize along racial lines.

      Delete
  6. Something about politics brings out the worst in most people . It doesn't help if you are a member of a savage pseudoreligion bent on death and destruction.

    ReplyDelete

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.