Friday, January 12, 2024

Fake News Friday: Leftist Mechanics protest Righty-Tighty-Lefty-Loosey

Aircraft mechanics in Portland and Seattle protest the mnemonic ditty "Righty-Tighty-Lefty-Loosey".

"As a leftist-influencer, I object to the wrongification of Leftism. My reality does not bow to archaic, White, Judeo-Christian beliefs based on obsolete, patriarchal toiletting norms. In my reality, Left is ALWAYS the correct answer" Crystal Methal Shining-Birch informed the Seattle Labor News.

"When I am directed by white men to install parts that required screws and bolts, I tighten them any da**ed way I please" Shining-Birch informed the SLN. "I am tired of all of this "ableism" bullshit where people who are lexdysic (sic) are discriminated against."

4 comments:

  1. She/they/it stated that using English standard nuts and bolts is a holdover from the colonial era. Crystal Methal Shining-Birch always uses metric fitting to show her solidarity with the struggling masses. When asked if she/they it had problems with galling or cross threading, she replied that all fittings should be able to self identify their own thread pattering and fitting measurement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Assuming, of course, that it is not intentional sabotage https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/05/american-airlines-mechanic-charged-with-sabotaging-an-aircraft.html

      Delete
    2. Apparently She/they/it works at my local Discount Tire...post having new tires installed, I did the obligatory loosen and retorque all lugs to correct value and discovered most not adequately torqued (about 50-70% of required by feel) and one badly crossthreaded lug which required retapping the hub...and they don't even do alignments there either (probably not a bad thing given their turnover!)

      Delete
  2. Google pays 200$ per hour. My last paycheck was $3500 working 1o hours a week online. My younger brother's friend has been averaging 12000 for months now and he works about 30 hours a week. t I can't believe how easy it was once. For more details
    visit this site....... Www.Moneypay1.com

    ReplyDelete

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.