I got 2/3 of the spinach planted yesterday before God reminded me that I am not supposed to work on the Sabbath. He sent bolts of lightning down.
![]() |
| Four, 16' long rows for each variety. Not planted as blocks but A-B-C-A... |
"Flamingo" and "Space" are planted. Red Tabby is in the on-deck circle.
![]() |
| Red for "Red Tabby", Blue for "Space" and Pink for "Flamingo" |
It is raining brick-bats as I type this (4:40 AM). Portions of Barry County, the county just west of Eaton, have been blessed with 5 inches of rain according to the Raindrop app.
I opened a new jar of instant coffee today. Yes, I am one of those heathens who drinks instant coffee. Walmart Great Value brand. A fellow needs to be almost dead if he doesn't feel a lift of delight when opening a new container of almost any kind of coffee.
Unless the roads get flooded out, I will be going out to breakfast with MTV, my buddy from high school. I expect to thoroughly enjoy myself.
I know I sound like I am bragging. Some days start out grand and have the potential to keep getting better.


What I see on the weather sites shows you really getting hammered. I hope you don't end up with any damage.---ken
ReplyDeleteThe Upper Orchard is currently showing 4.4 inches of rain in the last 24 hours.
DeleteI will not be lugging water this week.
You might be Treading Water. --ken
DeleteSounds like a glorious day ERJ!
ReplyDelete