Friday, August 11, 2023

Fake News Friday: Biden DOJ endorses Federally Assisted Suicides for Mentally Ill


 

Braggedy-Annie, Biden's Press Secretary announced that Biden's Department of Justice now provides suicide assistance for elderly people with mental illness.

She hails this as a landmark in Federal involvement in the delivery of healthcare to the mentally ill. Braggedy reiterated that Biden is pushing to deliver this service to a wider range of people across the globe on the grounds of comprofits compassion.

4 comments:

  1. This reminds me of the apocryphal story that Louis XVI had made a suggestion on the improvement of the design of the guillotine (assuming that Joe-the-depth-of-depravity-plumber is the person actually making the comment).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad to say, i could see it. Woody

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make 100USD /hr while I’m traveling the world. Last week I worked on my laptop in Rome, Monti Carlo and finally Paris…r4 This week I’m back in the USA. All I do are easy tasks from this one cool site.
    Check it out on this site Click It........ Google USD Work Home

    ReplyDelete
  4. They mispelled "Federally Mandated Suicide". That next step has already happened in several states.

    ReplyDelete

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.