Friday, September 15, 2023

Yoga pants for character

There I was, standing in line at a Subway (sandwich) behind the Potterville, JV Cheer-leading team. The line moved slowly as each girl provided excruciatingly detailed an precise directions on how her sandwich must be constructed.

A random thought dropped into my head. Society would truly benefit if there were the equivalent of yoga-pants, but for personalities. All reasonably healthy women are physically attractive. The land-mines are between their ears.

I am a deep thinker, not a quick one.

It took me a few days of pondering before the realization struck me: Drunk-posting on social media at 2:00AM are the "yoga pants" for character.

If you can find no "drunk-posting", she is probably safe to get to know.

4 comments:

  1. All she has to do is say you touched her and then you're in deep doo-doo. She has been trained to say that, smash the Patriarchy! Throw off The Oppressor! RAPE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading your original post about passport brides I ask myself just what were the possibility of a class A guy finding a "keeper" without traveling to Shangria La. There is first the fact there is more boys than girls. Secondly, keepers are quickly rounded up if they are making their presents known. Then you have to subtract lesbians, mentally deficient, the just plain batshit crazy, morbidly obese and left wing whackos. I suspect that a guy has at best a seventy five percent chance of finding a suitable wife before he is thirty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen a number of examples that seem to say it is best to take your time looking.
      I know some great single women who are late twenties/ early thirties. They are ones who bloomed late, or spent lots of time helping with siblings, family businesses, etc. They aren't actively on the market; you have to know friends or family to meet them. They are also usually not "experienced" or jaded and cynical.
      The ones I know also believe that marriage is for life and won't countenance divorce (or unfaithfulness) under any circumstances.
      My wife was one and she was worth waiting for!
      J

      Delete
  3. I'd say stay away if she's sporting a crazy or weird hairdo,,,,

    ReplyDelete

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.