Encourage one another and build one another up. Pray without ceasing. Test everything. Keep what is good. Avoid all evil. -1 Thess 5:11,17,21,22
Look at what is left of his whiskers and the toes on his left, hind foot.
Bonus meme
ERJ, I have two incidents at my places of employment over the years where a squirrel took out the power for an extended period of time.
The Sopranos are indeed famous for their negotiating. Art of the Deal indeed!
I work for an electric & gas utility in NH, most of our bucket trucks have a small squirrel doll on the dashboard. They make tons of OT.
Bushy tailed rats with good publicity
I hate squirrels. They kill the song birds. So I shot them where I saw them. Two weeks ago Canada signed a trillion dollar trade deal with a slew of countries. Pacific Link pipeline is planned. Wonder what they will do next week.
May be of interest: https://eatonrapidsjoe.blogspot.com/search?q=squirrel+poleIIRC, BC is in your backyard.
Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.
ERJ, I have two incidents at my places of employment over the years where a squirrel took out the power for an extended period of time.
ReplyDeleteThe Sopranos are indeed famous for their negotiating. Art of the Deal indeed!
ReplyDeleteI work for an electric & gas utility in NH, most of our bucket trucks have a small squirrel doll on the dashboard. They make tons of OT.
ReplyDeleteBushy tailed rats with good publicity
ReplyDeleteI hate squirrels. They kill the song birds. So I shot them where I saw them.
ReplyDeleteTwo weeks ago Canada signed a trillion dollar trade deal with a slew of countries. Pacific Link pipeline is planned. Wonder what they will do next week.
May be of interest: https://eatonrapidsjoe.blogspot.com/search?q=squirrel+pole
DeleteIIRC, BC is in your backyard.