Thursday, October 8, 2026

Commies gonna be communists

 

Mrs ERJ watched one of the political debates. The debate was hosted by the local public TV station. The moderators didn't moderate. They joined the communist by cross-examining the conservative and letting the communist use much of the conservative's time to interrupt and launch verbal harpoons.

Obviously, the entire "PBS" and "NPR" universe hates Trump with the heat of a million, white-hot suns. He stopped their gravy-train and commies gonna commy.

The 40k ft fly-over is that the debate was a draw. The communist kept talking like he was running against Donald Trump (who is not running for Michigan's 7th Congressional seat) and the conservative could not get the communist to own the fact that, by his own posts on social media and video footage, he wants to dismantle the police and prison system and outlaw fossil fuels. 

4 comments:

  1. The way things are going, I may live long enough to see communists flying from helicopters again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. God willing, I have another 20 good years on earth.

      It is the younger people who will pay the price. That is not said from anger. It is math.

      Delete
  3. Most people simply do not understand whats happening or where we are on the timeline. They will wake up one day in a sharia community and ask 'how did we get here?'
    I'd feel sorry but... been warning them for years? At what point are you not my responsibility? Its a baffling mental gymnastic event, yet happens over and over.
    Zero effort or accountability for years, then complain and blame everything but your own inaction.
    Shrug. I live in the Baptist part of our country, precisely because of people like that.
    (I'm not talking about you Joe)

    ReplyDelete

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.