Wednesday, August 19, 2026

David Morens, advisor to Anthony Fauci pleads guilt

Mostly crickets from the mainstream media. Link


 
I wonder if turning State's Evidence and testifying against former coworkers is part of the plea-deal.

4 comments:

  1. Of course there is not coverage... the MSM just wants the whole mess to 'go away'...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They Sure as FUKK Don't want to have to admit that a whole bunch of us were callin the game in real time.
      When they announced the New,eversoScary dizzeazze I told my wife a vaccine would be Comin and Do Not take it.
      There was no Lab Leak. They infected people, loaded then on planes and sent them places.
      What part of Gain of Function is confusing? Explain why anyone would want to take a relatively benign bug and teach it to kill?

      Delete
  2. I'd be willing to bet my own money Fauci is dead by years end. He knows way too much.

    ReplyDelete

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.