Monday, May 16, 2022

Hammer-and-tongs race for Michigan's new 7th District for US House

Mrs ERJ was going through some old mail while I was cruising the internet.

She said, "I think we should give some money to Tom Barrett."

Then she showed me this letter

Front Page

Back Page

 Last line: "P.S. – Governor Whitmer hates me more than any other member of the legislature. If I’m elected, I will become the Governor’s congressman and nothing would make her more angry. If you want to make Gretchen mad, send a check today!"

If I was a betting man, I would bet that the ERJ household was going to donate to Tom Barrett's campaign.

Bonus picture

Hat-tip to Bill

1 comment:

  1. This is not nearly as good as the beer but while at the grocery store last week I saw something that I'm not sure is too on the nose or just way to hipster, Old Bay flavored goldfish crackers

    ReplyDelete

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.