Thursday, November 10, 2022

Key words "Ingham County"

 From last month, I am just catching up on this story.

58-year-old Deborah Fulger of Eaton Rapids was found dead inside her car this morning from a gunshot wound.

Investigators believe her husband, 57-year-old Henry Fulger, shot her then killed himself.

The pair were in a traffic crash leading up to the murder-suicide on Kinneville Road and Mike Simpson Drive.

Police say Henry was facing several charges in Ingham County for allegedly assaulting Deborah earlier this month.

He was arraigned for the assault, possession of an analogue and methamphetamines, but he was released on bond.   -Source

Debbie was a nice lady. Her husband was "...facing several charge...for assaulting..." and they let the POS back onto the street.

I happen to know one of her kids. I cannot imagine the pain.

A pox on woke prosecutors and judges everywhere.

6 comments:

  1. There are no words. The only recompense - cold today, but drawing ever nearer - is the day these prosecutors and judges get to explain to The Great Judge all their actions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justice will eventually come from ones own hand.
    Thats where this is headed you know...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Google pays 200$ per hour. My last paycheck was $3500 working 1o hours a week online. My younger brother's friend has been averaging 12000 for months now and he works about 30 hours a week. I can't believe how easy it was once. For more details
    visit this site.. Www.Profit97.Com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oogle pays 200$ per hour. My last paycheck was $3500 working 1o hours a week online. My younger brother's friend has been averaging 12000 for months now and he works about 30 hours a week. I can't believe how easy it was once. For more details
    visit this site... Www.worksclick.Com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am profiting (400$ to 500$/hr )online from my workstation. cx140 A month ago I GOT chek of about 30k$, this online work is basic and direct, don't need to go OFFICE, Its home online activity. By then this work opportunity is fbegin your work....★★
    Copy Here→→→→→ www.EarnCash7.com

    ReplyDelete

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.