Encourage one another and build one another up. Pray without ceasing. Test everything. Keep what is good. Avoid all evil. -1 Thess 5:11,17,21,22
I received several emails wondering why I was not posting much today.
I can neither confirm nor deny that I was a guest at a wedding that was held in Madison Square Gardens today.
I hope this message clarifies things.
So, did you get to kiss the bride?
Gentlemen don't kiss-and-tell.
I just knew that you were one of the popular kids!
I wish that I'd known that you were going to be there.I could have looked for you.
Too bad I do not know where to send the sympathy card. You probably had to wear a tie.
Roger
Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.
So, did you get to kiss the bride?
ReplyDeleteGentlemen don't kiss-and-tell.
DeleteI just knew that you were one of the popular kids!
ReplyDeleteI wish that I'd known that you were going to be there.
ReplyDeleteI could have looked for you.
Too bad I do not know where to send the sympathy card. You probably had to wear a tie.
ReplyDeleteRoger
Delete