People simply do not understand all of the ways AI will inject into our lives. Remember when the internet was just for cat videos? Now your fridge can order grocery delivery and pay via crypto.
"your fridge can order grocery delivery and pay via crypto." I must be doing it wrong, because all my fridge does is hum and keep stuff cold. Well, it did; a few days ago it said "CLANG!" and now it doesn't do anything. ETA for new fridge is 7SEP. Gotta love that speedy internet delivery stuff.
I recently discovered this approach and what caught my attention was how simple the first steps looked compared to everything else I’ve seen. Still learning, but definitely curious
about the possibilities..... Homeprofit1.site
People simply do not understand all of the ways AI will inject into our lives.
ReplyDeleteRemember when the internet was just for cat videos? Now your fridge can order grocery delivery and pay via crypto.
Nicely played with the song sir, nicely played.
ReplyDelete"your fridge can order grocery delivery and pay via crypto."
ReplyDeleteI must be doing it wrong, because all my fridge does is hum and keep stuff cold. Well, it did; a few days ago it said "CLANG!" and now it doesn't do anything. ETA for new fridge is 7SEP. Gotta love that speedy internet delivery stuff.
I recently discovered this approach and what caught my attention was how simple the first steps looked compared to everything else I’ve seen. Still learning, but definitely curious
ReplyDeleteabout the possibilities..... Homeprofit1.site