Where the stories start...

Saturday, July 25, 2026

Presented without comment

 


5 comments:

  1. On Target posting.

    Seems I must not hit publish on my earlier one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t get it either. These imbeciles rant and scream about fascism but will sing the praises of socialism… which is always the precursor to communism. And of the two, fascism is infinitely preferable to communism unless you are a mental defective or a degenerate…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Glen's still alive :-) Nice to see you.

      Like

      Dislike
      “The report of my death was an exaggeration.”
      Mark Twain

      Delete
    2. Ya Filthie, your blogs been a bit slack. Miss your wit and wisdom.

      Delete
    3. I will always be around, patrolling the innernet looking foe senior delinquents like our esteemed blog host. Who do you think got him incarcerated in the work camp?

      Youse guys’ll mind your P’s n’ Q’s too if ya know what’s good for ya.
      😊👍

      Delete

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.