Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Mid-week Music

I have been carrying these tunes in my head all week.

It is time to unload them.

Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros:  Home is where ever I am with you.

I heard this song last week.  It came out in 2009 and was a big deal back then.  Somehow I missed it between working and parenting.  The video has kind of a late Sixty's look and feel to it which is odd since music videos were not a "thing" back then.

Eric Church and Rhiannon Giddens: Kill a word

This piece is considered "country". The version that plays on the radio has Rhiannon's voice pumped up a bit.

Both of these pieces show that I am a sucker for male/female duets.

1 comment:

  1. Liked the Magnetic Zeros song. For a $1.29 I can download it to my "collection".
    You might like Emmylou Harris & Mark Knopfler together on the album "All The Roadrunning".

    ReplyDelete

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.